TEACHERS: FORMS HAVE BEEN REVISED FOR CLARITY FOR 2020.
See STUDENT ELIGIBILITY FORM/ENTRY SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS document at left for additional information and repertoire requirements.
1. Eligible students must be in grade 12 or lower of the current academic year.
2. The student must have studied for at least six months with the current teacher
who must be an active member of one of the four participating West Suburban
3. A student may NOT be a FINALIST in any other MTNA contest during the
current school year.
4. Students may enter the same Division of the Competition in two consecutive
years providing they did NOT win first place in the Division during the
5. To be eligible, all students must have fulfilled at least one of the following:
a. appear in one recital sponsored by an ISMTA Joint West Suburban group,
prior to the competition deadline (SEE RECITAL DATES BELOW);
b. appear in one master class sponsored by an ISMTA Joint West Suburban
group, prior to the competition deadline; or,
c. participate in the AiM program, prior to the end of the current school year.
Important: A recital program, AiM score sheet copy, or proof of
master class participation must accompany each student's application.
NOTE: It is acceptable for a student to perform in a recital sponsored by any of the participating Joint West Suburban ISMTA Chapters. Although teachers who are cross-registering students in another group's program are not required to be dues-paying members of that local association, they must pay the group's regularly established fee for participation in the recital event.
April 24, 2022
College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
Must be postmarked by April 3, 2022
Winners' Celebratory Recital