REQUIRED FORMS/DOCUMENTS/FEES (to be postmarked by March 27, 2017):
1. Teacher Information Form - Download and copy from sidebar at left.
2. Required documentation of Teacher Eligibility - Refer to Teacher Eligibility
Description at left. (Teacher sign-in sheets from your
meeting/workshop attendance will be forwarded by chapter Membership
2. Student Entry Form: one for each student - Download and copy from
sidebar at left.
3. Evaluation Forms - Download and copy from sidebar at left.
Two copies for each student in Elementary & Junior Divisions,
Three copies for each student in Senior Division
4. Required documentation of Student Eligibility for each student:
Recital program(s), AiM score sheet copy, and/or proof of Master Class
participation. Refer to Student Eligibility Information on sidebar at left)
4. One check from you for the total fees ($40 per student) written to:
Joint WS ISMTA
B/P Applications Coordinator
Ms. Nancy Sen
424 Ellen Lane
Batavia, IL 60510
$40 per student
Track 1 ~ Grades 6 & 7
Track 2 ~ Grades 8 & 9
Track 1 ~ Grades 5 and under (Repertoire comparable to AiM Levels 4-7)
Track 2 ~ Grades 5 and under (Repertoire comparable to AiM Levels 8-12)
April 23, 2017
The 2017 Berkley-Pendell Piano Competition will be held at the most accessible and beautiful North Central College in Naperville, Illinois: Wentz Fine Arts Center & Koten Chapel
April 29, 2017
Gary United Methodist Church
224 S. Main St.